Select the items to return
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
Want to return a prescription?
- If you are returning due to issues with the way your prescription was made please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- When processing your return please make sure you select your frame, lenses, and any upgrades you may have chosen.
- Prescription orders can only be returned within 14 days of receiving your product.
- Only store credit can be provided for the return of prescription glasses.
What items are returnable?
- Items delivered in the last 30 days.
- Items that are unworn (a quick try on is fine of course).
What items are non-refundable?
- Items purchased from our Sale page or during sitewide sale (excludes items that fall under our Holiday Return Policy).
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your items are received at our warehouse we attempt to refund you as quickly as possible. During our busiest times it may take up to 3 weeks. We appreciate your patience with us! :)
Is it easy to return items?
- Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
- The cost of the return label and return fee will be deducted automatically from your refund.